If what you want is to track where relatives or children are, but the search is getting a little complicated. Don’t worry because you’ve come to the right place, as we take care of choosing the top 10 best tracking applications for Android.
Through the use of a location tracking app, you will have the possibility to know the real location of family or your children, you will also be able to receive alerts every time they enter or leave the house.
Don’t forget to read all the information described below, in this way the choice of the right tracking application for Android will be easy.
The tools we describe in this post are very useful to obtain all the secret data of any person of your interest. The best thing about this type of app is that the services are totally legal.
You’ll be able to access all the target mobile device information, GPS positioning, text messages, phone contact numbers, call logs and activities.
What can a Location Tracking app do?
Through this tool you will have the possibility of locating the mobile destination. Through any of the tracking applications, you can verify the location of your friends, children and family remotely.
By choosing a shared location app, for example, you can keep track of your lost or stolen phone. In addition, you can access the location history of your smartphone and know the most recent routes traveled.
You will have the opportunity to get instant warnings when applying Geo-fences, when the target user moves away or gets closer to the established scope. Now it’s time to find out what the different options are and choose the best tracking application for Android.
1. FamiSafe Location Tracking
Through this tracking application for Android, you can track an Android mobile easily and reliably. This tool also works perfectly on iOS computers.
FamiSafe allows you to access the location of an Android in real time. This application has an excellent Geo-fencing functionality, perfect for receiving instant alerts when leaving or entering any previously established area.
Each of these features make this tool one of the best tracking application options for Android today. Within the functions and characteristics of this application we can highlight:
- Allows access to a long history of target mobile location.
- It tracks the location of a smartphone in real time.
- It is possible to set Geo-fence notifications.
- Remotely tracks the location of the mobile device.
- No jailbreak or routing to the target mobile is required.
- In addition, this tracking application for Android includes a variety of monitoring and control functions for mobile devices.
- It’s perfectly compatible on Android or iOS computers.
2. Mobile Tracking
Secondly, we have Mobile Tracking, an excellent tracking application for Android which has a simple and intuitive interface, the process to follow your children or device will be fast and simple.
Thanks to this tracking tool you can quickly track a lost device. Another feature of this application is that you can access the history of any date corresponding to the device.
- My Traveling is a section where you will be able to see the daily history in a map, specifically of the visited sites.
- You can observe real time locations.
- Mobile Tracking also lets you chat with friends and family while sharing their locations.
- Through the map you can choose the shortest way to find a lost family member or device.
- Thanks to this application you can know the average time in car to be near the target device.
- And this Android tracking application doesn’t require a lot of battery power and you can download it for free from the Play Store.
3. Family Locator GPS Tracker
Family Locator is another Android tracking application that really works. Life 360 was in charge of developing this tool, which works correctly on both Android and iOS devices.
Thanks to this application, users can easily trace each other. Let’s look at the main functions and features of this tool:
- The application allows you to share where you are located in multiplatform.
- It’s a smart way to track the location of friends or family in real time.
- If you wish, you can disable the option to share your location at any time.
- Family Locator has a built-in messaging feature and you can access a premium option by paying a fee.
Try all the advantages this application brings to you, it’s a simple and smart way to share your location with family, colleagues and friends. Glympse is a well-known tracking application for Android.
- This application has Geo-fences.
- Glympse allows you to track the location of a mobile in real time.
The best thing about this tracking application for Android is that it has message and navigation functions, and it works perfectly on iOS computers.
If you want, you can manually disable or enable the Location Tracking app. Whenever you want you can try all the advantages offered by this tracking application for Android for free.
5. Google Maps
Within these options could not miss Google Maps, as it offers a feature so you can share your location with the contacts you want. It is considered one of the best geolocation apps, when you want you can track your friends in real time.
- This function is quite simple to use and is located within the user-friendly interface of Google Maps.
- If you wish, you can choose the users to share your location, in addition to the length of time in which they share the site.
- It’s a pretty accurate real-time tool.
- Google Maps keeps a time lapse of past locations.
- Google Maps works seamlessly on Android or iOS devices.
6. GPS Phone Tracker
Whenever you want you can try all the advantages offered by this tracking application for Android. It is a social app for tracking the location of family and friends, which allows you to see a record of the location of family or close people.
Within the functions of this application we can point out:
- GPS Phone Tracker enables the option of Geo-fences in any area.
- You can track the location of family and friends in real time in one place.
- This app will continue to run in the background.
- GPS Phone Tracker is a free application, but within this includes purchases.
- The application is perfectly compatible with Android 4.4 and higher versions.
7. Family GPS Tracker
If what you’re looking for is to have a record of your child’s location handy, you can try this shared location app. Family GPS Tracker is a tracking application for Android, but it also works on iOS devices.
- Family GPS Tracker has emergency alerts and SOS.
- This application also includes different functions to track the whereabouts of your children.
- Offers a location history.
- The application also displays a battery report.
- To use this tool it is necessary to pay a monthly amount.
8. Find my Kids
Find my Kids is a widely used tracking app for locating the whereabouts of children by parents. Through the use of this new application you will be able to know the previous destinations simply by entering the history of locations.
If you choose this tracking application for Android you will be able to access these features:
- It is possible to send touches to the children through the sending of notifications.
- You can track in real time the location of any chosen mobile.
- Find my Kids includes an emergency messaging function and SOS.
- It is an application that is fully compatible with iOS mobiles and Android devices. In addition, it requires the cancellation of a monthly fee.
In the top 9 we include this great tracking application for Android, is a fairly simple tool to use and accounts with a variety of functions.
iSharing is available in several languages and can be used anywhere in the world. Here are some of its most outstanding features and functions.
- The application allows you to send an emergency notification.
- You can access Geo-fence alerts and locations.
- iSharing is a quite accurate and real-time tool of a mobile.
- Shared use of location on different platforms.
This application is not only compatible with Android mobile devices but also works with iOS devices. We must add that this application requires the cancellation of a monthly fee.
10. Kidcontrol Family GPS Locator
In this list could not miss this application, which works perfectly with Android devices and is completely free, you can download it directly from Play Store. Some of its functions can be seen below:
- The application has a GPS locator for tracking children.
- It is excellent for tracking visited sites and precise location through GPS.
- You can keep track of your child’s location through this mobile device locator.
- It also includes an excellent smartphone pager.
GPS Family Locator Kidcontrol is responsible for setting warnings for dangerous sites.
The application also has an SOS button, which is responsible for sending location alerts and help.
You will be able to find the mobile regardless of the fact that the Wi-Fi connection and the GPS location are deactivated, thanks to the LBS coordinates obtained through the triangulation of signals belonging to the GSM towers.
As you could see there are excellent options in tracking application for Android, some are completely free and others require monthly fees. But the vast majority of these options coincide in the great variety of functions and features that will be of great use to you at any time.